Cutlets made from left over noodles, a perfect way to use left over food and create a great recipe for kids
Left over Noodle 2 cup
Corn ½ cup
Onion ½ cup
Potato boiled and mashed 2 no.
Corn flour 3 tbsp
Salt To taste
Oil 1 Tbsp + Deep fry
Schezwan chutney 2 tbsp
Assorted Bell peppers chopped ½ cup
Beans ¼ cup
Cabbage chopped ½ cup
Chopped Spring onion 1bulb
- In a pan add beans, cabbage, assorted bell peppers, oil and sauté for 1 min.
- Take a mixing bowl, add chopped spring onion, leftover noodles, Schezwan chutney, sautéed vegetables and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes, mash and mix well.
- Add corn flour, and mix well.
- Dust some corn flour in your palms, take a portion of mixture and shape to form tikki.
- Add to the pan and shallow fry the tikki, until golden brown and crisp on both sides. Add oil as required to fry.
- Remove from heat and place it to the serving plate
- Serve hot with Schezwan chutney.