Cutlets made from left over noodles, a perfect way to use left over food and create a great recipe for kids
- Instant Noodle – 2 cup
- Corn – ½ cup
- Onion – ½ cup
- Potato boiled and mashed – 3nos
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – Deep fry
- Schezwan chutney – 3 tbsp
- Bell peppers chopped – ½ cup
- beans – ¼ cup
- Cabbage chopped – ½ cup
- Spring onion – 1bulb
- Wash the Potatoes, boil, peel and mash them.
- Boil finely chopped, beans, blanched corn for 7 mins. Heat little oil in a pan add beans And sauté well until cooked. Remove and keep aside.
- In a bowl, take the peel potatoes, beans, corn, bell peppers, Chopped cabbage, salt,, finely chopped onion
- Mix everything well. Add corn flour, mix well. Finally add the o leftover noodles, and mix well
- Now make small patty of the mixture and Keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan when the oil is hot; gently slide down the cutlets and deep fry on both sides till brown.
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve hot with sauce.