- Refined flour – 1cup
- Almond powder – ½ cup
- Dark brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Orange juice – 1/4 cup
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Butter – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Orange zest – 1 tsp
- oil – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Assorted chopped nuts – 2 cups
- Coco powder – 2 tbsp
- In a bowl take eggs & whisk it. Add sugar to it and again whisk it well.
- Add flour to it followed by baking powder. Mix well.
- Add almond powder, orange juice and whisk well.
- Add nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, orange zest, and vanilla essence, salt and Mix well.
- Transfer chopped nuts to the mixture.
- Add oil and Fold in very gradually together.
- Grease a mould with butter paper onto it and pour the mixture in it.
- Cook in cooker (Do not forget to remove whistle from top) for 1 hour at least, check it inserting a tooth pick whether done or not as it should not stick.
- Remove, cool down and cut into desired shape to serve.