Coconut ladoo made with condensed milk and pumpkin,rolled in desiccated coconut
- Fresh grated coconut – 2 cups
- Condensed milk – 3/4 cup
- White pumpkin, peeled and grated – 1 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
- Desiccated coconut for rolling – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips and pistachio for garnish
- Heat non stick pan and add 1 tbsp ghee and sauté coconut for 2-3 minutes and keep as side
- In same pan add ghee and sauté grated white pumpkin until moisture absorb.
- Mix together coconut and white pumpkin and add condense milk and cardamom powder and Cook this mixture on a low flame.
- When you see that the mixture has begun to thicken, and then keep stirring regularly.
- When the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan and when you see some coconut fat from the sides, switch off the flame.
- Remove the ladoo mixture in another bowl or pan. Allow it to cool.
- When the mixture has cooled completely, add chocolate chips and shape them into ladoos.
- Roll the ladoos in desiccated coconut.
- Serve them.