Make this amazing Mutton Keema Anda Ghotala Recipe at home by Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi.
Oil 3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds 1tsp
Ginger chopped 1 Tbsp
Garlic chopped 1 Tbsp
Green chilli chopped 3 no.
Onion chopped 2 no.
Mutton Kheema 1 cup
Tomato chopped 2 no.
Salt to taste
Potato cubes 1 no.
Coriander powder 1½ Tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1½ Tsp
Turmeric powder ½ Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Red Bell Pepper chopped 2 Tbsp
Green Bell pepper chopped 2 Tbsp
Yellow Bell pepper chopped 2 Tbsp
Eggs 2 No.
Coriander chopped 1 Tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Mint leaves 10-15 no.
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic, green chilli and sauté till garlic brown.
2. Add chopped onion, mix well and cook for 4-5 min.
3. Meanwhile add 1 cup of water to the kheema and mix well. Keep it aside.
4. When onions are brown, add chopped tomatoes, salt, potato cubes, mix well and cook for 3-4 min.
5. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ½ tsp of garam masala, mix well and cook for 4-5 min.
6. Add kheema, mix well and cook for 15-20 min.
7. When the mixture is dry make space in a center and add assorted chopped bell peppers in a center, sauté for 1 min. and again make space in center.
8. Beat the egg in a bowl and add in the center in the pan, Cover and cook for 2-3 min.
9. Remove the lid, mix well.
10. Add chopped coriander, remaining garam masala, mint leaves and lemon juice, mix well.
11. Switch off the flame, Remove kheema in serving plates and serve hot.