Mushroom mixture wrapped in naan dough and fried
- Button mushrooms – 200 grams
- Wheat flour – 2 cups + 2 tbsp ghee + 1 tbsp carom seeds + salt + water as required, kneaded into a flour + for rolling
- Oil – 1 tsp + for deep frying
- Manchurian masala – 30 grams
- Place mushrooms in a non stick pan. Pour 1 tsp oil and sauté for 1/2 – 1 minute.
- Add Manchurian masala and sauté for 3-4 minutes till the mushrooms dry.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick kadai.
- Make equal balls of the kneaded dough. Take a ball and roll into a thin roti with the help of dry flour. Cut from all the 4 sides to make a perfect square. Place the mushroom stuffing in the centre. Join the opposite ends and seal the parcels.
- Similarly, make all the parcels.
- Deep fry the parcels till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup.