Mushroom Crostini (meaning “little crusts” in Italian; singular crostino) are an Italian appetizer consisting of small slices of grilled or toasted bread. The toppings may include a variety of different cheeses, or may be presented more simply with a brush of olive oil and herbs or a sauce.
- Mushroom sliced 1 cup
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes 1tsp
- Parsley chopped 1 tbsp
- Grated cheddar cheese 4tbsp
- Garlic bread toasted 1loaf
- Heat oil in a pan adds in the garlic and sauté well. Then add in the slice mushroom and sauté well.
- Then add in the salt and pepper and tossed well.
- Now add in the chilli flakes and chopped parsley and tossed well.
- Remove the mushroom in the bowl
- Now place the garlic bread on the plate, top it up with grated cheese then place the slice mushroom and microwave for 30 sec. Remove and place it on a serving plate garnish it parsley sprig and serve hot with your choice of sauce.