A great finger food recipe of made from Yellow lentil ( Moong Dal) and spices, quick and easy a delight for all your parties at home
- Split skinless green gram soaked in water more than hour and strained – 1 cup
- Fresh bread crumbs -2 tbsp+1 tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 small
- Gram flour (besan) – 2 tbsp+1 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2-3 no.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- In a blender add in the moong dal, chopped ginger, green chilli and grind it to a coarse paste.
- Then add in the red chilli powder, garam masala powder, 2 tbsp of bread crumb, 2tbsp of Besan, salt and again grind it.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai.
- Now remove the mixture in a bowl add in the chopped onion, remaining gram flour and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Make small portions on the mixture and shape into fingers. Deep fry the fingers till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chilli powder, place it on a serving plate and serve hot.