We have finally got the quick and easy mock dahi wada made easy
Jeera butter biscuit 10-12 no.
Yogurt, whisked and chilled 2½ cups
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder to sprinkle
Roasted Cumin powder to sprinkle
Dates and tamarind chutney ½ cup
Fresh coriander, chopped 1tbsp
Sugar 2½ tbsp
Rose water 1tsp
Pomegranate seeds ¼ cup
Chaat Masala 1tsp
Nylon Sev ½ cup
Green chutney 3tbsp
Black Salt pinch
Pickled ginger for garnish
- In a bowl add the Jeera butter biscuits add water and microwave it for 1 min.
- Now in another bowl add yogurt, sugar, and rose water and mix well.
- In a serving plate pour some prepared yogurt. Squeeze and place the biscuits.
- Sprinkle some, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt.
- Then pour the remaining yogurt, tamarind chutney, green chutney sprinkle some red chilli powder, cumin powder, black salt and chaat masala powder.
- Topped it up with nylon sev, pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander, pickle ginger and serve chill.