We have finally got the quick and easy mock dahi wada made easy
- Jeera butter biscuit-10-12
- Yogurt, whisked and chilled -2 ½ cups
- Salt-To taste
- Red chilli powder-To sprinkle
- Roasted Cumin powder-To sprinkle
- Dates and tamarind chutney-½ cup
- Fresh coriander, chopped-1tbsp
- Sugar-2 ½ tbsp
- Rose water-1tsp
- Pomegranate seeds -¼ cup
- Chaat Masala-1tsp
- Nylon sev-½ cup
- Green chutney-3tbsp
- Pickled ginger for garnish
- In a bowl add the Jeera biscuits add water and microwave it for 2-3 mints
- Now in another bowl add yogurt, sugar, and rose water and mix well.
- In a serving plate pour some yogurt then place the squeeze biscuits.
- Sprinkle some, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt.
- Then pour the remaining yogurt, tamarind chutney, green chutney sprinkle some red chilli powder, cumin powder and chaat masala powder.
- Topped it up with nylon sev, pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander and serve chill.