Mix Sprouts Dosa a healthy blend for enjoying South Indian Recipe Gujarati Style. In Gujarat ni Rasoi, learn how to make Mix Sprouts Dosa with Chef Varsha.
- Moong spourts – ½ cup
- Matki spourts – ¼ cup
- Kala chana soaked – 3 tbsp
- Rice soaked- ½ cup
- Tovar dal soaked – ¼ cup
- green chillies – 2 to 3
- salt – to taste
- Rawa – 2tbsp
For the seasoning: (Optional)
- onion, finely chopped – 1small
- coriander, finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Grind spouts along with idly dosa batter, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger and green chillies along with a little water. Don’t add too much water. Add salt and mix.
- Heat a girdle over medium heat. When it is hot enough, pour a ladle of batter and swirl in circular motion to spread it. Drizzle a little oil around the dosa. Spread some of the seasoning on the top. The wet surface will help it to stick. If required add a little oil over the onions.
- When it is done on that side flip to other side and cook for a minute.
- Turn it again, fold and remove.
- Repeat the process to make required number of dosas.
- For Mixed sprouts dosa with coriander:
- Add generous amounts of chopped coriander to the above batter and grind once again.
- Make dosas with this batter following the same process as above.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney