Mix Sprouts Dosa a healthy blend for enjoying South Indian Recipe Gujarati Style.
Moong sprouts ½ cup
Matki sprouts ¼ cup
Kala chana sprout soaked 3 tbsp
Rice soaked ½ cup
Tovar dal soaked ½ cup
Green chillies 2-3 no.
Salt to taste
Rawa/ semolina 2tbsp
Coriander chopped 2 Tbsp
Onion chopped 1 no. (Small)
Water as required
Oil for cooking
- Grind Moong, matki, kala chana sprouts along with rice and Tovar dal soaked, and leave it to rest overnight for it to ferment.
- Add rawa/ semolina, salt, chopped green chilli, coriander and onion to the batter.
- Mix the batter well and with help of water bring the batter to Dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a girdle over medium heat. When it is hot enough, pour a ladle of batter and swirl in circular motion to spread it. Drizzle a little oil around the dosa. Spread some of the seasoning on the top. The wet surface will help it to stick. If required add a little oil over the onions.
- When it is done on that side flip to other side and cook for a minute.
- Turn it again, fold and remove.
- Repeat the process to make required number of dosas.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney