.Gujarathi Methi Thepla with Multigrain ingredients giving you the best in taste and healthy recipe. You must try this at home. It is really easy and not at all time consuming.
- Whole wheat flour – ½ cup
- Nachni\Ragi flour – 2 tbsp
- Jowar flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cumin seeds\jeera – ½ tsp
- Sesame\Til seeds – 1 tsp
- Carom\Ajowan seeds – ½ tsp
- Fenugreek\Methi leaves(chopped) – 1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
- Water – as req
- Ghee – as req
- In a bowl add all three flour and salt and mix it nicely.
- Now add cumin seeds, sesame seeds, carom seeds, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chilli, turmeric and chopped fenugreek leaves\methi leaves.
- Now start making a soft dough by adding little water at a time.
- Once done, rub some oil over the dough and cover it with damp cloth and keep it aside for some time.
- Now make a equal size portion of the dough and start rolling it.
- Pan fry over a griddle or a pan with ghee and serve hot with mango achar and curd.