We have got you the spicy Methi Kheema in Maharashtrian style. One word “Delicious” and you must try this for sure. Really easy to cook and if you love spicy food, this recipe is for you in Maharashtrian style.
- Oil – as req
- Green chilli slit – 3 to 4 nos
- Onion chopped – 1 cup
- Ginger and garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 3 ½ tsp
- Tomato chopped – 1 cup
- Fenugreek\ Methi chopped – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Mutton mince – 1 kg
- Mutton chops – 3 nos
- Garam masala powder – 2 tbsp
- Water – as req
- Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli and chopped onion, cook it until translucent.
- Then add ginger and garlic paste and mix it, then add turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder and cook it for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and chopped methi, cover it and cook it for 5 mins.
- Add mutton mince and chops, mix it well add salt to taste and cook it covered for 20 min over a low flames.
- After 20 mins mix it once and add water if required and cook it for another 10 mins.
- Now add garam masala powder and mix it very nicely.
- Cook the mince until its done and serve it with bread, onions, and lemon.