We have got you the spicy Methi Kheema in Maharashtrian style. One word “Delicious” and you must try this for sure. Really easy to cook and if you love spicy food, this recipe is for you in Maharashtrian style.
Oil As required
Green chilli slit 3 to 4 nos
Onion chopped 1 cup
Ginger and garlic paste 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder 3 ½ tsp
Tomato chopped 1 cup
Fenugreek\ Methi chopped 1 cup
Salt to taste
Mutton mince 1 kg
Mutton chops 3 nos
Garam masala powder 2 Tbsp
Water As required
- Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli and chopped onion, cook it until translucent.
- Then add ginger and garlic paste and mix it, then add turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder and cook it for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and chopped methi, cover it and cook it for 5 mins.
- Add mutton mince and chops, mix it well add salt to taste and cook it covered for 20 min over a low flames.
- After 20 mins mix it once and add water if required and cook it for another 10 mins.
- Now add garam masala powder and mix it very nicely.
- Cook the mince until its done and serve it with bread, onions, and lemon.