A perfect combination of jowar and methi,both tasty and nutritious for everyone.
- Fenugreek leaves finely chopped – 1 cup
- Jowar atta – 2 cup
- White sesame seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilli finely chopped – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
- Margarine – 2 tbsp
- Finely chop the fenugreek leaves.
- In a bowl, mix together fenugreek leaves, green chillies, white sesame seeds, jowar atta and salt.
- Heat a non stick tava.
- Knead a small quantity of atta at a time by adding little hot water as required.
- Spread a wet muslin cloth and place a ball of the kneaded dough in the centre.
- With a wet hand, flatten the ball to make a roti.
- Cook the roti on the hot tava on both the sides. Apply Margarine and cook on both sides till golden.
- Transfer into a plate and serve hot.