Hot and spicy Maharashtrian Style Stuffed Aubergine
- Small Aubergine – 300g
- Onion Chopped – 2 nos
- Garam masala powder 3 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder 2 ½ tsp
- Oil -3 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2tbsp
- Coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Slit the aubergine and keep aside.
- Now make the stuffing. In a bowl add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, Coriander powder, salt coriander chopped and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the Chopped onion, salt and sauté well.
- Now stuffed the masala in the aubergines and keep aside.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and sauté.
- Add the aubergine and mix well. Then add the remaining masala and mix.
- Add water cover and cook for some time.
- Check the aubergines and more water and cook for 10-15 mins
- Remove it in a serving Bowl and serve hot.