Masaledar mutton keema stuffed into scooped out buns.
- Bhuna masala – 100 grams
- Mutton keema – 1 cup
- Buns – 4 no
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli, finely chopped – 1 no
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped mint leaves + for garnishing – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Eggs – 4
- Mix keema in 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green chilli, keema and mix well. Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, bhuna masala and mix well.
- Add mint leaves, salt and lemon juice and mix.
- Switch off the heat, transfer the keema mixture into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non stick pan.
- Slice the upper layer of the buns and scoop a little from the inside. Place the buns in the pan. Break 1 egg in each bun. Top it with the mutton keema. Cook further in the pan for 2-3 minutes till the base is toasted and the egg is cooked.
- Transfer into a serving plate, garnish with a mint leaf and serve.