Masaledar mutton keema stuffed into scooped out buns.
Bhuna masala 100 grams
Mutton keema 1 cup
Buns 4 no
Oil 2 Tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Green chilli, finely chopped 1 no
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Finely chopped mint leaves + for garnishing 2 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Mix keema in 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green chilli, keema and mix well. Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, bhuna masala and mix well.
- Add mint leaves, salt and lemon juice and mix.
- Switch off the heat, transfer the keema mixture into a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non stick pan.
- Slice the upper layer of the buns and scoop a little from the inside. Place the buns in the pan. Break 1 egg in each bun. Top it with the mutton keema. Cook further in the pan for 2-3 minutes till the base is toasted and the egg is cooked.
- Transfer into a serving plate, garnish with a mint leaf and serve.