Leftover rotis are a little dry hence they make better crispy nachos.
- Rotis/chapattis – 4 no
- Red chilly powder – a pinch
- for salsa chutney
- Tomato ketchup – 3 cups
- Onion – 1 no
- Tomato – 1 no
- Green chily, chopped – 1-2 no
- Cilantro, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum, chopped – 1 no
- Lemon juice – 10 ml
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Go cheese grated – 1 cup
- Initially for making salsa chutney add all the ingredients mentioned under ‘’for salsa chutney’’ into a bowl.
- Mix it well and chutneys ready.
- For making nachos stack rotis and cut them in half.
- Now stack an part over the other and half again.
- Again cut them twice to get triangular nachos
- Once the oil becomes hot enough add nachos and fry them till crispy golden brown.
- Drain them on to a kitchen tissue and sprinkle chilly powder and toss it.in a serving plate arrange the nachos granish with grated cheese.
- Serve them with salsa chutney.