Innovative recipe made from left over Indian style kidney beans and chappatis . This is a recipe influenced by Quesadillas Mexican style and is great innovation for Kids
- Leftover roti – 4no
- Leftover rajma curry – 2 cups
- Grated cheese – 2 cups
- Mixed herbs – 1tbsp
- Chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
- Olive slices – ¼ cup
- oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat the tawa and lightly heat the chapatti now place the leftover rajma curry in one end , sprinkle missed herbs, chilli flakes, sliced olives and grated cheese close like half moon shape.
- Drizzle some oil and pan seared from both side until the cheese is melted and roti is golden brown and crisped.
- Remove it and make rest similarly.
- Cut the turnovers into two and serve immediately.