Quick way of making South Indian breakfast using leftover chapattis.
- Leftover chapatti – 4-5
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Chopped tomatoes – 1
- Chopped green chillies chopped – 3-4
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Chopped onion – 1
- oil – 1 ½ tbsp
- Curry leaves – 6-7
- Green peas boiled – ¼ cup
- Chana dal – 1 tsp
- Split skinless urad dal – 1tsp
- Cut the chapatti into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan add in the mustard seed once cracked add in the curry leaves, chana dal. Urad dal, chopped green chilli and sauté for ½ mint.
- Add in the chopped onion and sauté well.
- Then add in the chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and sauté well. add in the boiled green peas and mix well.
- Now add in the chapatti and tossed well.
- Lastly add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.