In India during festivals people cook special food when they are fasting. This amazing fasting recipe specially made during Navratri is perfect recipe to break your fast, a pancake made from Buckwheat flour (kuttu) and Sago flour, done in a jiffy. Easy and healthy recipe
- Buck wheat flour (Kuttu ka atta) 1 cup
- Sago flour (Sabudana atta) 1 cup
- Sendha Namak to taste
- Green Chilli Chopped 2-3 no.
- Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 Tsp
- Curd ½ cup
- Water as required
- Oil for cooking
How to make Kuttu & Sabudana Pancake (Method):
- In a bowl, add kuttu ka atta, sabudana atta, sendha namak, green chilli, cumin seeds, black pepper crushed and curd, mix it well.
- Add water in small quantities to make a thin pouring consistency batter or dosa batter.
- Heat the non stick pan; spread some oil on it and pour one ladle of the batter on the hot pan and move the ladle in circular motion from left to right.
- Drizzle oil over edges, drizzle few drops in centre of pancake and cook in slow to medium flame until edges becomes brown, flip and cook another side for 1 minute or until pancakes gets cooked and brown. Repeat for rest.
- Serve warm with tadkey waley dhai aloo. (Vrat vegetable).