These jalebis are special – they have banana adding a special taste.
- Semolina – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 2 cups
- Ripe banana – 1 no
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Gram flour (besan) – 3 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Black pepper powder – a pinch
- Ghee – for deep frying
- Mix together semolina, yogurt and set aside for an hour. Grind banana into a purée, add to the batter and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar, gram flour, green cardamom powder, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Transfer the yogurt mixture in a piping bag and pipe out small jalebis in the hot ghee.
- Fry the jalebis till golden and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve.