Kiri means milk & bath means rice, this is prepared by cooking rice with coconut milk
- Rice, soaked and drain – 1 1/2 cups
- Thick coconut milk – 2 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for greasing
- Boil rice in three cups water in a deep non-stick pan and cook till rice is done.
- Add coconut milk and salt and stir continuously till the mixture thickens.
- Grease an aluminum tray with oil, put the mixture into it and spread it evenly. Cool down to room temperature.
- Cut into squares, arrange on a serving plate and serve immediately.