Mutton mince cooked with fenugreek leaves and masalas.
- Mutton keema – 250 grams
- Fenugreek leaves – 2 cups
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Bay leaves – 2 no
- Finely chopped garlic – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Tomatoes – 2 large
- Green chillies – 3 no
- Bhuna masala – 130 grams
- Salt – to taste
- Mint leaves – 15-20
- Juice of – 1/2 lemon
- Mint sprig for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add bay leaves, garlic and cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder to the keema and mix well. Add the keema to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and transfer into a mixer jar. Add fenugreek leaves, green chillies and grind into a coarse mixture.
- Add the ground mixture to the pan and mix well.
- Add bhuna masala, salt, mix well and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Add mint leaves, lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with a mint sprig and serve hot.