Mutton mince cooked with fenugreek leaves and masalas.
Mutton keema 250 grams
Fenugreek leaves 2 cups
Oil 3 Tbsp
Bay leaves 2 no
Finely chopped garlic 1 Tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 1/2 Tbsp
Coriander powder 1 Tbsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
Tomatoes 2 large
Green chillies 3 no
Bhuna masala 130 grams
Salt to taste
Mint leaves 15-20
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Mint sprig for garnishing
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add bay leaves, garlic and cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder to the keema and mix well. Add the keema to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and transfer into a mixer jar. Add fenugreek leaves, green chillies and grind into a coarse mixture.
- Add the ground mixture to the pan and mix well.
- Add bhuna masala, salt, mix well and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Add mint leaves, lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with a mint sprig and serve hot.