Potatoes cooked with masalas and served garnished with roasted peanuts and crushed papads.
- Potatoes boiled, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes – 3 no
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bhuna masala – 50 grams
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- For garnishing-
- Roasted peanuts
- Tamarind chutney
- Roasted and crushed papad
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add mustard seed and when they splutter, add asafoetida and mix. Add potatoes and toss lightly.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder and toss lightly.
- Add bhuna masala, sugar, salt and mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted peanuts, tamarind chutney and crushed papad. Serve.