Healthy Maharashtrian breakfast with flattened rice
- Oil – 1 ½ tbsp
- Sliced onion – 1 ½ no
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Potato boiled & cubed – 1 small
- lemon 1/2
- Blanched green pea – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves – 8-10
- Green chilli – 2-3
- poha 2 cups
- coriander chopped 1 tbsp
- mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Wash and strain the poha and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilli chopped, curry leaves and sauté.
- Add sliced onion and sauté until slightly brown.
- Add potato and green and sauté.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, coriander leaves and mix well .
- Add poha and mix. Add lemon juice and mix
- Remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot with sev and lemon.