Refreshing grape juice Indian way.
- Cumin seeds – ¾ teaspoon
- Ajwain (carom seeds) – ½ teaspoon
- Saunf (fennel seeds) – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt – 3 teaspoons
- Black grape juice – 4 cups
- Tamarind pulp – 1½ tablespoons
- Crushed ice – as required
- Place a shallow pan over medium heat, add cumin seeds, ajwain and saunf and roast for 2 minutes or till fragrant. Cool and place in a mixer jar. Add black salt and grind to a fine powder.
- Pour the black grape juice into a jug; add the ground spices and tamarind pulp and mix well.
- Add crushed ice and mix. Pour into individual glasses and served chilled.