Kalakand and white chocolate make a wonderful combination in this mousse.
- Kalakand – 100 grams
- Chopped white chocolate – 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Whipped cream – 1 1/2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Slivered pistachios + for garnishing – 3 tbsp
- Heat fresh cream in a non stick pan for 2-3 minutes. Add white chocolate and cook, stirring continuously till the chocolate melts.
- Mash kalakand, add to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cool the mixture and transfer in a bowl. Add whipped cream and mix well. Transfer half of the mixture in another bowl.
- Add cocoa powder to half of the mixture and mix well. Add pistachios to the other half mixture and mix well.
- Divide the cocoa mixture equally into 4 glasses. Top it with the pistachio mixture.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve chilled.