Kadai gobhi methi palak cauliflower fresh fenugreek leaves and spinach cooked together.
- Cauliflower separated into florets and boiled in turmeric water – 1 medium
- Spinach pureed – 1 medium bunch
- Fresh fenugreek leaves – 2 cups
- Tomatoes – 5 large
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Dried red chilies – 3
- Coriander seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
- Red chili paste – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – To taste
- Kadai masala – For garnishing
- Roughly chop tomatoes and grind into a purée.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Break red chillies and add to the pan. Add coriander seeds and sauté for a minute
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté for half a minute.
- Add fenugreek leaves and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add tomato purée, mix and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and red chilli paste and sauté for a minute. Add cauliflower florets and salt and mix well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes
- Add spinach purée and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle kadai masala and serve hot