Junka a Spicy gramflour preparation made with twist of spring onion
- Spring onion – 1 bunch
- Gram flour\besan – 2-3 tbsp
- Tomato chopped – 2 nos
- Green chilli chopped – 2-3 nos
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 ½ tsp
- Coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped whole spring onion(leaves + head).
- Sauté it for few min and add chopped tomatoes, green chilli and chopped coriander and mix it nicely.
- Add ginger garlic paste and salt to taste and cook it for 2 mins.
- Add all the spices turmeric, red chilli, and coriander powder.
- Mix it well and add in the besan\gram flour and nicely cook it for 10 mins, add little water to bind the mixture nicely.
- After 10 mins remove it from the pan and serve hot with rice, paratha or roti.