Paneer cooked with red chilli sauce and peanut butter sauce.
- Paneer – 1/2 kilo
- Peanut butter sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds (ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped – 10-12 no
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 2 no
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mustard paste – 1 tsp
- For garnishing-
- Few strips of red bell pepper, green capsicum
- A spring onion green flower
- Chilli flakes
- Cut paneer into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add carom seeds, garlic, green chillies and sauté till garlic is lightly browned.
- Add tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, chaat masala, salt and mix.
- Add peanut butter and mix well. Add paneer cubes, mustard paste, mix well and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Arrange thin strips of red bell pepper, green capsicum and a spring onion green flower on a serving dish. Transfer the paneer into the dish, sprinkle some red chilli flakes and serve hot.