Jeera Pumpkin is a very good option for any day’s lunch if you are looking for a healthy dish. Halloween sees the maximum usage of pumpkin in many countries which is why we are sharing a recipe that gives a tastier alternative “Jeera Pumpkin” to the regular pumpkin dish.
- Oil 2 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Red Pumpkin Cubes 250 gms
- Salt to Taste
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Chopped 2 Tbsp
How to make Jeera Pumpkin (Method)
- In pan heat oil; add cumin seeds and sauté for 30 sec.
- Add pumpkin cubes (small) and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add salt, mix well and cook for 10 -12 mins.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, chopped coriander and mix well
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.