Jeera biscuit are typical Indian bakery style biscuits,which are heavily flavored with the rich aroma of cumin and are sweet and salty in taste so different from the readily available sweet cookies. Serve it with tea and be sure it will be loved by all your guests.
- Roasted Jeera – 1 tbsp
- Refined flour – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Butter – 100 gm
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Powder sugar – 1 cup
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking Powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – A pinch
How to make Jeera Biscuit (Method):
- Add butter in a bowl,powdered sugar and mix it till it becomes smooth,add roasted cumin seeds and mix well,add refined flour,baking soda,baking powder, salt and mix gently, add milk little by little and knead it into a dough.
- Now roll it into a thick chapati, with the help of a cookie cutter cut it into roundels
- Now place it on the preheated baking tray and bake it for 20-25 minutes at 160 deg.
- Now remove it on the plate cool it and serve.