Sandwich rotis of mawa jaggery and nuts, very unique roti
- Rotis – 8 no
- Jaggery grated – 2 cups
- Mawa grated – 2 cups
- Assorted nuts, chopped – 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder – ½ tsp
- Elaichi Powder – ½ tsp
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
1. Take two rotis at a time, sprinkle one roti with jaggery and another one with mawa.
2. Sprinkle assorted nuts, cinnamon powder, and elaichi powder on both the sides of rotis.
3. Sandwich both rotis and press it gently.
4. Heat a non stick tawa, add ghee and cook rotis from both the sides until golden brown and crispy
5. Cut them into wedges and serve hot.