Malabi is very popular dessert of Israel. It is very easy to make and delish recipe.
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cornstarch- 5tbsp
- Cold Water – 1/2 cup
- Rose Water – 1 tsp
- Heavy Cream – 1/4 cup
- pomegranate seeds – 1/4 cup
- Sugar According to your taste
- Chopped pistachio for garnishing
For the pomegranate syrup-
- Pomegranate juice – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Take a pan, add milk and sugar. Stir continuously, until mix starts boiling . Turn the heat low
- Now add cornstarch and water in separate bowl. Add this cornstarch to the milk. Stir continuously until milk starts thicken . Turn off the gas . Add heavy cream and rose water and whisk well
- Transfer above mix into a big bowl and keep into the refrigerator for about 2 hours
- Meanwhile for pomegranate syrup , take a pan , add pomegranate juice and sugar . Cook for 3 – 5 minutes. Turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Take out Malabi from fridge and pour pomegranate syrup on it. Garnish with chopped pistachio and pomegranate seeds . Serve chill.