Whole Chicken skinless – 800-900 gms
- Trim the excess fat with a knife.
- Twist the chicken legs from the body; make a slit over the joint to separate a leg as shown, Remove the other side also.
- Make a slit over the bone at the center and flip to remove the breast.
- another way to remove the breast to make a slit over the neck and pull it and remove the ribs from one side. Cut the excess bone from the breast.
- Cut the wings from the breast and keep it aside.
- Cut the excess fat from the breast.
- Make one slit over the shoulders joint and make 4 slits on remaining part of the breast as shown.
- Make a slit on the second breast as the same.
- For leg piece trim the excess fat.
- Make the first slit on the knee joint, 3 slit on a thigh and 3 slit on drumstick as shown.
- Cut the vein from the bottom part of the legs.
- Make a slit on the second leg simlarly.