Boneless chicken breasts stuffed with spicy chicken mince, made into parcels and pan cooked.
- Chicken keema – 1 1/4cup
- Boneless chicken breasts – 2 no
- Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 3 no
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 no large
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Mozzarella cheese – 200 grams
- Crushed black peppercorns – for sprinkling
- Chilli garlic sauce – 3 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Spring onion green flowers – 2 no
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non stick pan. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauté till garlic is lightly browned..
- Add onion, raisins and sauté for a minute.
- Add chicken keema and mix well. Add salt and cook stirring continuously till the mixture dries up. Transfer the stuffing into a bowl. Grate cheese into the bowl and set the bowl aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin slices. Pound each slice with a meat hammer.
- Place the slices on the work top. Sprinkle little salt and crushed black peppercorns on each slice.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non stick pan.
- Mix together chicken keema and cheese. Place a portion of this stuffing on each chicken slice. Fold the slices to make parcels.
- Place the parcels in the pan, folded side down. Cook till golden on the underside. Flip and cook further for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour chilli garlic sauce, tomato ketchup and coat the parcels well with the sauce.
- Place a spring onion green flower on a serving plate. Transfer the chicken parcels onto the plate and serve hot.