These muffins dotted with gulab jamuns are as tasty as they look.
- Gulab jamuns – 30-35 no small
- Refined flour (maida) – 140 grams + for sprinkling
- Soda bi carbonate – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- White butter – 120 grams
- Condensed milk – 250 grams
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Khoya – 200 grams
- Milk – 80 ml
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place gulab jamuns in a plate. Sprinkle maida on them and coat the gulab jamuns with them.
- Mix together 140 grams maida, soda bi carbonate, baking powder and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk white butter. Add condensed milk little at a time and mix. Add vanilla essence and mix well. Add khoya and whisk till the mixture thickens.
- Add maida mixture and whisk well. Add milk and mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture in the silicon moulds. Place 4-5 gulab jamuns in each mould. Pour the remaining mixture in the moulds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, demould onto a serving plate and serve.