Jaggery and walnut balls with dried ginger flavour.
- Jaggery, (gud) chopped – 1 cup
- Walnuts halved – 1/4 cup
- Fennel powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Place walnuts in a mortar pestle and pound them. Add jaggery and pound further for 7-8 minutes.
- Add fennel powder, green cardamom powder, dry ginger powder and raisins. Mix well and pound further for 1 minute.
- Make small balls of the mixture, transfer into a serving bowl and serve.