A tasty dessert made with guava, you will not be satisfied with just a bowlful of this grand kheer.
- Guavas quatered and pressure cokked upto 4-5 whistles – 2 large
- Almond chopped – 8-10
- Guava – 1 large
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Pistachios chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Raisin – 1 tablespoon
- Few strands of saffron
- Milk – 3 cups
- Cool the cooked guavas and puree them.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick wok, add almonds, pistachios and raisins and sauté for a minute.
- Grate 1 guava into the wok and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add guava purée and mix well.
- Add saffron and milk and mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, cool and serve.