You will not be satisfied with just a bowlful of this grand kheer.
- Guavas cut into 4 pieces and pressure cooked up to 4-5 whistles,deseeded and sieved through a strainer – 2 no large
- Guava – 1 no large
- Ghee -1 tbsp
- Almonds, chopped – 8-10 no
- Chopped pistachios – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Saffron – few strands
- Milk – 3 cups
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add almonds, pistachios, raisins and sauté for a minute.
- Grate 1 guava in the wok and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add guava purée and mix well.
- Add saffron sugar and milk and mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, cool and serve.