Pears grilled and served with rose flavoured rabdi.
- Pears – 3-4 no
- Rose syrup – 3 tbsp
- Gulkand – 2 tbsp
- Rabdi – 2 cups
- Balsamic vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Heat a nonstick grill pan. Peel and the halve the pears. Remove the seeds and place the pears in the grill pan, scooped part facing down. Grill till golden.
- Mix together rose syrup, gulkand, rabdi and set aside.
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a nonstick pan, add brown sugar and cook till the mixture reduces to half of the original quantity. Then add pears and coat them well with the vinegar.
- Transfer the pears on the serving plate. Top it with the rose rabdi and serve.