Broccolli cooked with garlic and pepper, must try
- Broccoli, cut into small florets and boiled – 400 grams
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic clove, finely chopped – 10-12 no
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cheese – 50 grams
- Canapés – 16 no
- Heat oil and butter in a non stick pan. Add garlic, black pepper powder and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, salt and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Grate cheese and mix well. Cook for a minute. Switch off the heat and cool the mixture.
- Place the canapés in a serving dish and fill the broccoli mixture in them . Serve immediately.