Garlic pepper potatoes sprinkled with fresh rosemary, super simple and super delicious.
- Potatoes, cut into wedges with skin & parboiled – 600grams
- Garlic, chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Black peppercorns crushed – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2tablespoons
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Dry mixed herbs – 1tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary – 1 sprig, to garnish
- Heat rice bran oil in a pan, add crushed black peppercorns and saute for half a minute. Add parboiled potato wedges and saute for about six to eight minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and salt and saute till garlic and potatoes are golden brown in colour.
- Add the butter and saute further for about two minutes. Sprinkle the mixed herbs.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with rosemary sprig and serve hot.