This quick, no-cook wrap is just right for those sudden hunger pangs!
- Refined flour tortillas – 4 no
- Cream cheese – ½ cup
- Shredded iceberg lettuce – 1 cup
- Onion, sliced – 1 medium
- Cucumbers cut into thin strips – 2 medium
- Tomatoes cut into thin strips – 2 medium
- Bean sprouts – ½ cup
- Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Spread the cream cheese on the tortillas.
- Top with the lettuce, onion, cucumbers, tomatoes and bean sprouts. Sprinkle the chilli flakes and salt on top.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly. Cut in half and serve immediately.