Strawberries stuffed with ganache and coated with chocolate, a perfect dish for your loved ones this valentine day..
- Strawberry clean and washed – 15-20
- Dark chocolate – 1 cup
- cream – 1 cup
- White chocolate – 3 tbsp
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces in two separate bowls and microwave it for 1 mint. Now pour the white chocolate into piping bag and keep aside.
- Now pour the melted chocolate in the cream reserve some for coating and mix well and pour it in piping bag.
- Cut the strawberry from the top and scoop the strawberry from inside.
- Now pipe the ganache inside the scoop strawberry. Then coat the strawberry from the base into the chocolate and refrigerate it for 2-3 mint.
- Remove and drizzle some white chocolate and refrigerate again
- Remove it in a serving plate and serve chilled