Strawberries stuffed with ganache and coated with chocolate, a perfect dish for your loved ones this valentine day..
Strawberry clean and washed 15-20 no.
Dark chocolate 1 cup
Cream 1 cup
White chocolate Melted 3 tbsp
- Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces and microwave it for 30 sec.
- Cut the strawberry from the top and head.
- Scoop the strawberry from inside. Keep it aside.
- Mix the cream and melted chocolate well. Pour in piping bag, keep some for coating.
- Now pipe the ganache inside the scoop strawberry.
- Then coat the strawberry from the base into the chocolate and refrigerate it for 30 sec.
- Remove and drizzle some white chocolate and refrigerate again for 15 to 20 seconds
- Remove it in a serving plate and serve chilled.