Tart stuffed with gajar halwa and gulab jamun and served topped with ice cream.
- Gajar halwa readymade – 2 cups
- Toasts – 24 no small
- Arrowroot biscuits – 20-24 no
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup + 1 tsp
- Chopped walnuts – 1 tbsp
- Chopped almonds – 1 tbsp
- Chopped pistachios – 1 tbsp
- Gulab jamuns (without sugar syrup) – 20-24 no small
- Butterscotch ice cream – 500 grams
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Grind together toasts, arrowroot biscuits, brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Spread the mixture in a 10 inch tart mould. Line the mould evenly with the mixture, keeping the sides a little thick.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, separate from the mould and set aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in a non stick pan. Add walnuts, almonds, pistachios and sauté for 1-2 minutes till light brown. Transfer the mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat gajar halwa in the same pan and cook till evenly warm. Switch off the heat, add gulab jamuns and mix well.
- Spread the gajar halwa mixture evenly in the ready tart.
- Cut the ice cream into big pieces and place it over the gajar halwa mixture.
- Garnish with the sautéed nuts and serve immediately.