This barfi is sweet but it is healthy too with tofu, soya milk and jaggery cooked with carrot.
Carrots peeled and grated 4-5 no. (Medium)
Tofu 100 grams
Soya milk 2 cups
Dry ginger powder 1/4 tsp
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Grated jaggery 1 cup
Ghee 1 Tbsp + Greasing
- Heat a non stick pan. Add grated carrots and sauté for 2 min.
- Add soya milk, stir well and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Grate tofu and add to the pan and mix well.
- Add dry ginger powder, jaggery, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the jaggery melts.
- Grease the aluminum tray with Ghee. Spread the mixture in the tray and allow cooling. Set for 4-5 hours and cut into pieces.
- Transfer into a serving plate and serve.