This barfi is sweet but it is healthy too with tofu, soya milk and jaggery cooked with carrot.
- Carrots peeled and grated – 4-5 medium
- Tofu – 100 grams
- Soya milk – 2 cups
- Dry finger powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Grated jaggery – 1 cup
- Heat a non stick pan. Add carrots and soya milk and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add dry ginger powder. Grate tofu, add to the pan and mix well.
- Add dry ginger powder, jaggery, and mix well and cook till the jaggery melts for 2-3 minutes.
- Wrap an aluminum tray with a cling film. Spread the mixture in the tray and allow cooling. Set for 4-5 hours and cut into pieces.
- Transfer into a serving plate and serve.