Fruit malpua is a pancake served as a dessert popular in northern India, particularly in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Rajasthan,
- Refined Flour – 1 cup
- Semolina – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Assorted nuts – 1tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1tsp
- Dates chopped – 4-5
- Milk – 1 cup
- Banana – 2
- Apple – ½ no
- Plum – ½ no
- Lemon – ¼ no
- Ghee – For deep fry
- Rose syrup – 3tbsp
- In a mixing bowl add in the 1 banana and mashed. Then refined flour, semolina, baking powder, cardamom powder and milk and make a batter rest it for 15 mints
- Now heat a pan add in the sugar, water and rose syrup and bring it to boil and make a sugar syrup.
- Mean while cut plums and apple
- Now when the sugar syrup is almost ready add in the plums and apple and let it cook. for sometime Lastly add in the chopped banana and cook for some more time and strain the fruits.
- Add in the lemon juice in the remaining syrup and keep aside.
- Now heat ghee in a pan and pour the batter into and spread it . Deep fry the malpua until golden brown from both the side
- Remove from the ghee and dipped it into the syrup and soaked it for some time.
- Now in the serving plate place the malpua, then place the stewed fruits and fold the malpua.
- Pour the syrup and garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.