Refined Flour 1½ cup
Semolina 1 tbsp
Baking soda a pinch
Green cardamom powder ½ tsp
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Water 1 cup
Assorted nuts 1tbsp
Dates chopped 4-5 no.
Banana 2 no.
Apple 1 no.
Plum 1 no.
Lemon ¼ no.
Ghee For deep fry
Rose syrup 4 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl, Take 1 banana and mashed it well.
- Add refined flour, semolina, baking soda, ¼ tsp of cardamom powder and milk, mix it well and make a batter. Keep it aside for 10-15 min.
- Mean while cut plums and apple in small cube, and cut banana into slice. Keep this aside.
- Now heat a pan, add sugar, water and remaining cardamom powder and bring it to boil and make sugar syrup. Keep it aside.
- Heat another pan, add 3 tbsp of rose syrup, apple, plum and dates, mix well and cook for 1 min.
- Add Lemon juice, banana slice and 2 tbsp of prepared sugar syrup, mix well.
- Switch off the flame, remove stewed fruits in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Pour the spoonful of batter and spread it.
- Deep fry the malpua until golden brown from both the side.
- Remove from the ghee and dipped it into the sugar syrup and soaked it for some time.
- Remove malpua from the syrup and place it in serving plates, then place the stewed fruits on top.
- Pour the remaining rose syrup on top all around and garnish with assorted nuts and Serve.