A full proof recipe to make a soft and spongy eggless chocolate cake!
- Dark cooking chocolate, grated – 100 grams
- Butter, cut into cubes – 1 cup
- Refined flour (maida) – 1 1/3 cups
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup + 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Walnut kernels chopped – ½ cup
- Butter – for greasing
- Grease a microwave-safe dish.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave oven for one minute on high (100%).
- In a separate bowl, sift refined flour and baking powder.
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate well. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the sifted flour and baking powder Correct the consistency by adding milk and gently fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into the greased dish. Bake on high (100%) for seven minutes.
- Leave to stand for five minutes. Cool, cut into slices and serve.