Egg Curry in Maharashtrian Vidarbh style. Looks delicious ain’t it, then why not try this in your kitchen.
- Oil – 2 ½ tbsp
- Onion chopped – 1 large
- Ginger and garlic paste- 2 ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- 1/4cup Coriander leaves +,20g fresh coconut and 2 no green chilli grounded into paste- 2 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Red Chilli Powder -3 tsp
- Eggs boiled – 4-5 nos
- Water -1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and sauté until golden brown
- Add ginger garlic paste sauté for 2-3 mint .
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and sauté well
- Add the coriander, coconut and green chilli paste , salt and sauté well.
- Now add red chilli powder and water and bring the gravy to a boil
- Cut the boiled eggs into half and add it to the gravy, cover and cook for 5-10 mints.
- Once done remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot garnish it with coriander sprig.