Small pieces of roti cooked with egg and topped with grated cheese must try
- Eggs – 4 no
- Grated cheese – 2 tbsp
- Wheat rotis – 2 no
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 6-8 no
- Ginger finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 no medium
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green chillies, finely chopped – 1-2 no
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Tear roti into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till fragrant. Add curry leaves, ginger and sauté for half a minute. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
- Add roti pieces and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and green chillies, salt and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Lower the heat and break eggs in the pan. Add fresh coriander leaves and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Top it with grated cheese. Transfer into a serving dish and serve hot.