Street style food – spiced mashed potatoes with a bunch of mouthwatering toppings sandwiched between grilled pav.
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Boiled and Mashed Potato medium -3 nos
- Red Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dabeli masala – 1 tbsp
- Tamarind chutney – 2 tbsp
- Masala Peanut – ¼ cup
- Green grapes chopped – 8-10
- Black grapes chopped – 8-10
- Pomegranate seeds – 2 tbsp
- Pav – 4 no
- Chilli garlic chutney (1/4 cup garlic+ 8-10 red chilli boiled +1tbsp oil )- 4 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Sev – for garnish
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Chopped onion – for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan. Add potatoes, red chilli powder, salt, . dabeli masala, sweet tamarind chutney and little water. Mix and cook till the moisture is absorbed.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl , masala peanut , black grapes, green grapes, pomegranate pearls and mix well.
- Slit the pavs horizontally without cutting through.
- Spread red chilli-garlic chutney, a layer of the stuffing, , onion and sev in between the two halves.
- Place the stuffed pavs on a hot tawa. Press slightly and toast on both sides, with a little butter, till done.
- Remove and sprinkle chopped onion and sev
- Serve hot garnish with sev and coriander leaves .