Street style food – spiced mashed potatoes with a bunch of mouthwatering toppings sandwiched between grilled pav.
Oil 1 tbsp
Boiled and Mashed Potato medium 3 no.
Red Chilli powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Dabeli masala 1 tbsp
Tamarind chutney 2 tbsp
Masala Peanut ¼ cups
Green grapes chopped 8-10 no.
Black grapes chopped 8-10 no.
Pomegranate seeds 2 tbsp
Pav 4 no
Chilli garlic chutney 4 tbsp
Butter 2 tbsp
Sev for garnish
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
Chopped onion for garnish
- Heat oil in a pan. Add potatoes, red chilli powder, salt, dabeli masala, sweet tamarind chutney and little water. Mix and cook till the moisture is absorbed.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add masala peanut, black grapes, green grapes, pomegranate seeds, coriander chopped and mix well.
- Slit the pav horizontally without cutting through.
- Spread red chilli-garlic chutney, a layer of the stuffing, onion and Sev in between the two halves.
- Place the stuffed pav on a hot tawa. Press slightly and toast on both sides, with a little butter, till done.
- Remove and sprinkle chopped onion and Sev
- Serve hot garnish with Sev and coriander leaves.